Monday, March 24, 2008

yes, maria, tv is back in my life


and, yes, maria, that means i've neglected my blog. it's true what they say about tv but i don't care. i love letting my brain go to mush every now and then. perhaps i'm letting down my fans. but i can't take my eyes off of that blue glow emanating from my living room.
that said, let's talk about a roommate philosophy. i have some and here's one: when purchasing things that are unimportant (at least aesthetically) go with the most ugly so as to not get confused as to which are yours. specifically, buy the bright orange and/or yellow towel(s). if you come home and your canary yellow towel is damp you know one of two things: your roommate is colorblind or a dick.
also, i was posting a picture of maria in my somewhat mismatched yet totally out of character for me addidas sweats (go to her myspace page to mock her) and i thought of our modern blossoming relationship. it goes as follows: first, we openly flirted with each other through coy comments. then i sent her a let's go out tonight message after months of not crossing her path organically. after a few dates we cracked each other's top whatever. things were heating up. but you know things are for real when statuses change from single to in a relationship. but tell me what this means: maria is now my number 1 but i am 2 behind her brother. should i be worried?

No comments: