Sunday, March 16, 2008

dare to dream big i always don't say


i had a revelation while in california. maybe just a dream. let's call it an idea. it came to me like a bolt of lightening and i had to share it with maria regardless of whether or not she was talking to me about, well, whatever she talks to me about. you see, when i have a bold vision of my future it trumps all. ready? here it is: i am going to find the definitive biography on led zeppelin and then read it. see, i have hammer of the gods but i'm talking something more. i want to get inside the music and the circumstance and really be able to bore the shit out of my friends. as you all know, when i have a plan nothing can stop me from following through with it. it's like i see my future and can't wait to get there. so i ordered this book and someday it will come in the mail and maybe i'll read it or it'll sit by my bed for months acting as a $20 coaster. either way, i have dramatically altered the course of my life once again in a bold, decisive way. yep

No comments: