Wednesday, April 8, 2009

the definition of narcissism...

...isn't spending half an hour reading your old blogs is it? because i think i just did. and if this weren't my own blog i'd think i were a pretty clever person with interesting takes on the small world i live in. i mean, that's ok, right?
here's a fear i didn't know i'd have: been real itchy the last fews days. in multiple places. you know and, really, i know it's most likely bug bites. but i've also had this mystery ache in my lower back and leg. yes, i'm talking about aches again. at least these are a new kind of ache. more flu like less atrophy related. anyways, this morning, while trying not to wake up but scratching my toe endlessly, i put two and two together and, naturally, concluded i had chicken pox. admittedly, even i thought this was humororously so "me". oh, me. still...